********After you have registered and activated your account, we’ll give you free Premium Membership for a year. Once we’ve done that, we’ll send you an email. To use Premium Membership the first time, you’ll have to log out and then log back in.**********
Tips and Tricks
Welcome! These Tips and Tricks provide a comprehensive overview for the QuantumListing app for iOS. Whether you are a new user or have been using the app for a long time, there’s always something new you can learn!
- You can download the QuantumListing App by clicking this link: Download QuantumListing. You can also use the QuantumListing web portal, available at www.QuantumListing.com
- Click on the Register link on the landing page, or click on the Facebook icon to register using your Facebook login.
- Check your email for the activation link.
- Then, return to the app and log in on the same landing page.
- Once you have logged in, you will be taken to the 1st tab at the bottom left hand side of the screen – the Public Listings tab. The tabs will be explained in detail later.
- The QuantumListing App is very intuitive and you will be able to figure out how to use it just by using it. However, we want to make sure you learn about all of the features, so be sure to read on!
- All registered users automatically get Basic Membership. You can
upgrade at anytime to Premium Membership.
BASIC MEMBERSHIP VS PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP
|Features||Basic Membership||Premium Membership|
|Tap to call listing member||X||X|
|Tap to email listing member||X||X|
|Tap to visit member’s website||X||X|
|View listings on map||X||X|
|Open PDF attachments||X||X|
|Search for listings||X||X|
|Add your own Listings||X|
|Save Listings to Favorites||X|
|Share Listings via Email||X|
|Share Listings via Text||X|
|Share Listings via LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook||X|
|Generate leads via your Listings||X|
INTRODUCTORY PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP RATES
The first tab has a house icon, and when you tap on it, you will be able to look through the most recent listings uploaded by the Premium Members on QuantumListing. We hope you’ll choose to upgrade to Premium Membership and post your listings, too.
- Scroll through the listings by flicking up with your finger. When it appears you have reached the end, pull up on the last image and then release it to load more listings. The 100 most recent listings are available on the Public Listings tab. All other listings are available through the Search Tab.
- At the top of the listing, you are given the option to either call, email, or go to the website of the Member who posted the listing.
- Below and to the left of the image of each listing is the picture and name of the Member who posted the public listing.
- When you tap on the Member’s name or picture, you’ll go to the Profile screen. Here you can see a short bio of the Member. You can also see the listings that they have posted. How many followers the Member has, and the number of Members they are following can also be seen on this page. You can choose to follow the Member by tapping on the green “follow” button.
- From the Public Listings page, and below and to the right of the image, you can touch the button with three dots to give you multiple options The first of these options is to view the listing’s location on a map. The second is to open the attachment. The third is to save it to your favorites (you must be a Premium Member to save listings to your favorites). The fourth option allows you to flag a public listing if you feel it is inappropriate. We will then review it and determine if the listing should be removed from the site.
- To learn more about a listing, click the image, which will then take you to a page that has more information on the listing. You can zoom in on the image by touching it with two fingers and pinching out. To view more details about the listing, flick up with your finger on the border of the image or tap the downward-pointing green arrow on the bottom right of the screen.
- Any time you are on the Public Listings tab, you can quickly go to the most recently added listing by tapping the Public Listings bar at the top of the screen.
- To refresh the Public Listings page, pull down at the top listing on the screen and release.
The Second Tab: Search
- The map will show any posted listings near your present location. When you see a QuantumListing icon on the map, tap on it to get the listing’s title. You can then tap on the right-pointing arrow to go to the listing detail page.
- At the top of the Search page is a magnifying glass in a search box. Tap on the magnifying glass to type in the address, town and state, or zip code that you would like to search.
- To the right of the search box is the Filter button. If you tap on the Filter button, you may look for an item based on your search criteria. You can specify the date available, price per square foot, distance, listing type, asset type, and how recent the listing is. The default position for all of the filters is off. To reset a filter once it is applied, do the following: For Price PSF and Distance, move the left button to the left side of the slider, and the right button to the right side. For Listing and Asset Types and Sort By filters, choose the “Any” option from the drop down menu.
- Below the search box are two tiles, Map and Popular. When you tap the Popular tile you can see the most frequently searched locations. If you click a location it gives you a list of each listing in that area.
The Third Tab: Add Listings
The third tab has a camera icon. If you are a Premium Member, you’ll add a listing by uploading an image (a photo, either shot from within the app or from your album, or a PDF) and entering a minimal amount of required information, as well as some optional property details.
- Tap the blue bar at the top to add your title. When you tap the title bar, the keyboard will come up on your screen. Once you’ve added the title, tap Return on the bottom right of the keyboard.
- Below the blue bar is the Contact Information section. This information is auto-populated from the Profile page. If you don’t see this information here, update your Profile by tapping the green “account” button on your Bio page.. The phone and email information are required; the website is optional.
- The next required action is adding the location of the listing. A globe icon is located below the contact information. If you press the globe you can then either click on the exact location – by holding your finger down for multiple seconds at the location on the map – or type the address in the search bar. After you have found your location, press the back button (left-pointing arrow) at the top left of the screen.
- Building Information heads the next required fields. Click on Asset Type to choose between retail, office, industrial, etc. for your listing. Then click on Lease or Sale to select the listing type. You can also add the price or rent PSF.
- Adding a photo or PDF is the last requirement prior to submitting your listing. To do this, tap on the words “Upload Photo or PDF.”
- A menu of three choices will pop up. You can choose Camera, to take a picture, Album, to add it from your phone’s album, or PDF, to add it from your saved PDFs.
- If you choose Camera, snap a picture by tapping the camera icon at the bottom of the screen. If you don’t like the picture, hit the Retake button. Otherwise, you can choose to add a filter to the image, or just tap on Done.
- If you choose Album, you will be taken to your photo album where you should select an image and then tap Choose.
- If you choose PDF, press the + button for the PDF that you want to upload for this listing. Click here to learn how to add a PDF.
- Below the image are other listing details that you can enter, such as building size, sq. ft. available, rent PSF, etc. It is optional to input this information, but highly recommended because your listing will then be searchable by those criteria. You can also add Comments to provide any additional details.
- Then, hit the Submit button at the top right of the screen, and you are done. A message will pop up to tell you your Listing has successfully uploaded. Then, tap OK.
- You can then upload another listing, or tap one of the other tabs.
- To summarize, the title, contact information, location, asset type, whether it is for lease or for sale, and an image, are the required inputs before you can save the listing.
The fourth tab has a silhouette icon with a gear to the top right. This is where you can see the listings that you’ve added. If you have a Premium Membership, you’ll also be able to access the listings that you have “favorited” in your Favorites and your Saved PDFs.
- When in My Listings, you’ll see the listings you’ve added. Below each listing is a button with three dots.
- When you touch the button with three dots, you will have two options. The first is to save the listing image to your phone’s album. The second option is Delete, which you tap to delete the listing.
- On the upper right hand side of the page, you’ll see a banner with a “+” on it. If you are a Premium Member of QuantumListing, you’ll be able to add other Members’ listings to your favorites. Any public listing that you’ve added, you can see here.
- On the upper left hand side of the My Listings page, you’ll see a piece of paper with a PDF icon on it. By tapping this, you can view or delete your PDFs.
- To view a PDF, tap on its name.
- To delete a PDF file, swipe to the left and tap Delete.
- From the My Listings page, you also Share and Edit your listings.
- If you tap on one of your listings, you will open its Listing page. A Share button appears in the upper right hand corner of the page. Tap the share button, and you’ll see options to share the listing in a text, email, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media.
- From a Listing page, you may also edit your listing title and details. Tap the Title Bar to edit your listing title. Tap the information boxes to edit your listing details. When you are finished editing, scroll to the bottom of the Listing page and tap on Update to save your changes.
The fifth tab has an icon that looks like a group of three people. This is where you can manage your account.
- Tap on the Account tile at the top of the page to edit your password, as well as your contact information. Note: You cannot change your email address.
- Tap on the Silhouette image and you’ll be able to add a profile image.
- Below that you can add a short Bio by tapping on the text.
- Your posted listings are below the Bio; you can scroll through these by flicking up with your finger.
- At the top of the screen on the right hand side, you’ll notice a gear in the white bar. You will be presented with several options… The first option is Tips and Tricks, which will take you to helpful hints on how to get the most out of QuantumListing. The second option, Invite Friends to Download QuantumListing, opens up an email with a link to the App store; you can then send the link to a friend so they can download QuantumListing, too The third option is Upgrade to Premium Membership, which allows you to access all of QuantumListing’s features. And the fourth option presented to you is Contact Support, which you may use to send an email to us, either asking for assistance, or offering a suggestion.. QuantumListing will be more beneficial as more and more people start using the app. The next option is to upgrade to the Premium Membership, which allows you to get access to all of QuantumListing’s features.